Jake Pitts (born Jacob Mark Pitts; August 21, 1988) is an American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and engineer best known for being lead guitarist in the American rock band Black Veil Brides. The song “Carolyn” was written by Black Veil Brides’ frontman Andy Biersack about Jake’s mother when she was going through a period of illness. On the 18th of January 2014, his mother, Carolyn, passed away. Jake is currently engaged to Ella Cole.
1. Jake’s full name is Jacob Mark Pitts.
2. He was born on 21st August.
3. He plays lead guitar in Black Veil Brides.
4. He was born in Idaho.
5. Jake’s mum is called Carolyn.
6. His dad is called Mark.
7. Jake has an older sister called Sarah.
8. He has two nephews called Aiden and Minka.
9. His mother sadly passed away on 18th January 2014.
10. He received his first guitar when he was just 10 years old.
11. Jake has brown eyes.
12. He was previously in a band called 80 Proof Riot.
13. Jake is currently engaged to Ella Cole.
14. His star sign is Leo.
15. He was inspired to play guitar by Metallica.
16. In 2012 he was awarded the Guitarist Golden Gods Award.
17. He got engaged on 23rd August 2012.
18. Jake joined BVB three years after the band was formed.
19. He is a certified recording engineer.
20. His favourite food is Sushi.